1.1 AVAILABILITYYou can check directly on the Site if the desired products are available. When the product is not available, a message will tell you when ordering. We do everything we can to keep our inventory up to date. However, it is possible that a product advertised as available online may no longer be available. We will then contact you and issue a refund or notify you of the expected delivery date.
1.2 DESCRIPTIONSCellule Familiale attempts to provide precise descriptions of its products but cannot guarantee the accuracy, reliability, currency or integrity of the descriptions displayed on the Site. In addition, product photos appearing on the Site are for informational purposes only.
1.3 WARRANTYCellule Familiale wishes to establish a bond of trust with its customers. It is with this in mind that Cellule Familiale strives to offer them a product that will meet their requirements. If you are not satisfied with a product that we have delivered to you, please notify us promptly. Family Unit reserves the right to limit the replacement or reimbursement of the product in question.
1.4 ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERSCellule Familiale will send you a confirmation email upon receipt of your order. Any order placed via the Site remains subject to acceptance by Cellule Familiale. If we refuse to process your order or if we decide, in our sole discretion, to cancel your order, we undertake to inform you of such a decision and, as the case may be, not to invoice you or to reimburse you any amount charged according to the type of payment used. Coupons (or “promo codes”) are sometimes aimed at certain customers, sorted by region or by customer loyalty program. We reserve the right to cancel an order if a promo code has been used outside of this promotion by a third party.
1.5 MODIFICATIONS AND ERRORSSubject to applicable laws, Cellule Familiale reserves the right to modify the price of the products advertised or offered for sale on the Site, as well as any promotional offer, at any time and without notice and without incurring our liability to you or to anyone; reserves the right to limit the quantities sold or offered for sale; and reserves the right to cancel an order, to terminate it or to refuse to process it (including an order having previously been accepted by us) if we discover that the price or any other specification of the product is incorrect or for any another reason. In the event that we find that the price of a product displayed on the Site and ordered by you is incorrect and to the extent that this product is available, we will offer you the possibility of ordering it at the corrected price.
1.6 CHANGE OR CANCELLATION OF AN ORDERIf you wish to cancel an order you have placed on the Site, we invite you to contact our customer service.
1.7 SECURE TRANSACTIONPayment by credit card is secure and the transaction is sent in encrypted mode to a bank validation server according to the SSL (Secure Socket Layers) protocol, making their transmission secure. Cellule Familiale has no access to your credit card information. Your bank information is processed only by our supplier and is subject to its personal information management policy. However, no security mechanism is perfect and you must be aware that there is always a certain risk that the personal information that you transmit to Cellule Familiale may be disclosed without your consent and without fault on its part. . Cellule Familiale declines all responsibility in the event that your confidential information is disclosed, except in the event of negligence on its part.
2. PRICES AND TERMS OF PAYMENT
2.1 PRICESThe price of our products is indicated in American dollars (USD). All costs including those related to transportation and delivery, as well as applicable sales taxes, are extra, except when specifically displayed. Cellule Familiale reserves the right to modify the price of the products offered on the Site at any time and without notice.
2.2 TERMS OF PAYMENT
2.2.1 CREDIT CARDIf you decide to pay for your order with a credit card, you will use the services of Paypal and the products purchased on the Site will be charged when you submit your order.
2.2.2 INTERAC TRANSFERYou can make an Interac transfer to pay for your order. It will be dispatched once the funds have actually been transferred.
2.3 INVOICEThe invoice for your purchases will be automatically generated by the Site and will be sent to you by email when your order has been processed by Cellule Familiale. The invoice thus transmitted will be deemed to be an integral part of the Terms.
3. DELIVERYThe delivery process begins when all ordered products are located and payment is approved. Packages from our warehouse in China will be shipped by ePacket or EMS depending on the weight and size of the product. Packages shipped from our US warehouse are shipped through USPS. We will send you a confirmation email when we have shipped your order. If you need express delivery service, please choose the appropriate option when ordering. We provide free shipping to over 200 countries around the world. However, there are some location we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries we will contact you. In any case, if we are unable to deliver your order, we will reimburse you in full. Upon receipt of the order, please inspect the packaging and contents for any potential damage that may occur during transportation. However, it is normal for the packaging to show signs of wear.
- We accept returns and exchanges up to 30 days after the delivery date.
- You must tell us the reason for replacing the product.
- We do not make any refund. We offer a credit equivalent to the value of your purchase. Make sure you have agreed with us the value of your return before sending it to us.
- Any product that has been damaged or whose original packaging has been damaged will not be exchanged.
- The transport costs for the return, the sending of the exchange and the price differences between the exchanged item and the replacement product are at the customer’s expense.
5. CANCELLATION OF AN ORDERIf you wish to cancel your order, for whatever reason, please contact us as soon as possible at 514 928-3779 or 514-466-7781 during our opening hours or by email at email@example.com. We will do everything in our power to satisfy your request. However, we cannot modify or cancel an order once it has been shipped. Please see our exchange or return policy for more information. Also, note that if you cancel an item that gave you the right to a promotion, a special discount or free delivery, you may no longer be entitled to this promotion.
6. CUSTOMER SERVICEPlease don’t hesitate to contact us with your comments and questions! We will be happy to answer you quickly. Telephone: 514-928-3779 or 514-514-466-7781, Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern Time or via our form.
I Heart Unicorns.Net